Hello PST Actors!
I am happy to announce a fun and exciting casting call* for a PSTALENT production set to broadcast in a January on PlayStation Home! And … it’s a WESTERN!
First and foremost, the shooting takes place this Saturday starting with wardrobe check at 11:30 AM (Pacific Time). Shooting starts at 12:00 noon and will last until 3 PM (Pacific Time) and you are required to be present the entire shoot. A recap is below.
This is a wild-west (about 1850’s) themed shoot and you are required to wear ‘western’ wardrobe from head to toe. No budget is set for wardrobe. If you decide to purchase something on your own, please show us what you have before you buy. We understand exact wardrobe my not be available so try to put something together that will resemble the real thing.
COWBOYS: Cowboy hat, spurs, guns (nothing modern), jeans, chaps, boots, bandanna around neck, vests, mustache, rope (wearing a cowboy hat, vest, chaps and ‘sneakers’ will not work. You must be fully dressed as a cowboy) Please no black (reserved for lead role). NO earrings, glow items, or anything that is ‘obviously’ not of the era.
SALOON GIRLS: Wild West (1850’s) Saloon Girls wore brightly colored ruffled skirts to their knees which were considered very high during that era. Their arms and shoulders were bare, their bodices cut low over their bosoms. Feathers in their hair, bonnets and even hats. NO glow items, halos, or anything that is ‘obviously’ not of the era.
Some roles may have already been assigned but this is the entire cast list.
- (6) Drunk Cowboys
- (6) Parlor Girls (Working Girls)
- (6) Dancing Cowboys (requires K-Pop Dance or Cowboy Dance locomotion).
- (6) Dancing Parlor Girls (requires K-Pop Dance or Cowboy Dance locomotion).
- Bartender (male)
- Cattle Baron (male – a cowboy)
- Young Kid (bartenders son, barback)
- Molly (female parlor girl)
- Wally (cowboy – must have locomotion fight)
- Bill (black themed cowboy outfit – must have locomotion fight)
Additional roles may cast based on script changes.
- Please join: CLUB N2 (please make room for 1 more additional club)
- Date: Saturday, December 29, 2012
- Start time: 11:30 AM Pacific / 1:30 PM Central / 2:30 Eastern PM (Wardrobe Check)
- Duration: 3 ½ hours (over by 3:00 PM Pacific)
*If you are interested, please leave a reply below.
A FINAL NOTE: For those of you, who have never participated in one of DOD’s films, please be advised: He’s really fun to hangout with but when he’s on set, he’s no different than any Director in the movie industry; he is focused and professional – and requires you to be the same. The Director will shoot a scene 1000 times until he gets what he wants so please pay attention and have patience. There will be several breaks. When on set, please keep focused on the Director. And finally, all lead roles must be able to hear verbal instructions. The only person talking on set is the Director unless a specific question is asked.
*You must be a registered member of PSTALENT.COM to participate.
Thank you SO MUCH!
UPDATED 8:37 12/28/12